In 2020, the Child and Youth Advocacy Center Served 110 Children
2020 by the Numbers
Who We Serve
- 99% of victims knew their abuser. Abuse is a crime of secrecy.
- 75% of cases reported were sexual abuse.
How Many Served
- The Child and Youth Advocacy Center served 110 children in 2020.
What We Provided
- 102 forensic interviews.
- 27 children received therapy sessions.
How This Benefits Our Community
- The CAC model saved taxpayers in our community $368,671 in investigative expenses this year.
- If the CAC hadn’t intervened, the estimated lifetime costs of abuse for the children we served last year would have been over $73 million.
Together We Can Grow This Movement
Your passion and dedication are paramount to helping us provide a safe environment for child victims of abuse to heal and bring their offenders to justice.Every dollar you donate will be used to support the Child and Youth Advocacy Center and empower significant change to deliver better care for victims and put an end to the cycle of abuse.Donate Today